LeBron feels right at home as he explodes for a triple-double in Cleveland, Matt Ryan is the latest NFL quarterback on the move, and Phil Mickelson is set to miss the Masters.
For a rundown of those stories and more, check out The Sporting News 7, a podcast that brings you the seven biggest sports stories in seven minutes at 7 a.m. ET every weekday.
Building on the award-winning journalism of The Sporting News, you’ll get all you need to know in one handy, bite-sized podcast hosted by Demetria Obilor.
The Sporting News 7 is a unique take on the day’s biggest talking points in sports, and you can find it on Spotify, Apple or wherever you get your podcasts.
Here are the seven stories you’ll hear about on Tuesday, March 22, 2022:
- NBA: LeBron James scores 38 points in triple-double against Cavs, keeps up incredible record in Cleveland
- NBA: Tyrese Maxey impresses for 76ers without Embiid, Harden. Kevin Durant on form for improving Nets
- NCAAB: Women’s Sweet 16 complete following end of second-round games
- NFL: Falcons trade Matt Ryan to Colts, bring in Marcus Mariota
- NHL: Sportingnews.com is the place for all the deadline day trades, Evgenii Dadonov deal to Ducks delayed by league over no-trade clause
- GOLF: Phil Mickelson to miss the Masters following Saudi Super League dispute
- SOCCER: USMNT without midfielder Brenden Aaronson for final World Cup qualifiers