Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 19 February 2022.
- Equitas Small Finance Bank has approved Rs 53.59 as the Qualified Institutional Placement issue price.
- As per the exchange filling, 99000 shares of India Debt Resolution Company Ltd had been subscribed by Bank of Baroda.
- Pine Labs raised $150 million worth of funds in a funding round from Alpha Wave Ventures.
- TransUnion CIBIL has partnered with FICCI for the launch of the MSME consumer education program to help small businesses gain awareness on CIBIL Rank, commercial credit information, and credit management.
Must Read:19 February in Indian history
Latest business news India today 19 February 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Rakesh Gangwal, the co-founder and promoter of IndiGo, has resigned as the non-executive and non-independent director, effective immediately.
- As per reports, Life Insurance Corporation aims to launch the country’s biggest IPO at $8 billion on March 11, 2022.
- Durex has become the second-largest condom brand in India in FY 21, as informed by the Reckitt Benckiser Group.
- Indian Oil has informed the setting up of 1,000 electric vehicle charging stations and has enabled an EV Revolution in India.
Must Read:19 February ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 19 February 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Jaimini Bhagwati has been appointed as the Additional Director on board by IDFC FIRST Bank.
- The stress fund for the realty sector, SWAMIH Investment Fund, has approved 105 deals that will help in the completion of 61,000 homes.
- Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India has announced to sell off its 10.76% stake in Nreach Online Services Pvt Ltd to Gift Management Asia Pte Ltd for a consideration of Rs 29.31 crores.
- Nirmal NR has been appointed as the CEO for India by Zoomcar.
Must Read:News Headlines of India today 19 February 2022
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 19 February 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.