How to watch Mavericks vs. Bucks basketball game
By Scout Staff
2 min read
Through 3 Quarters
Down two at the end of last quarter, the Milwaukee Bucks have now snagged the lead. It’s anybody’s game after three quarters, but Milwaukee is ahead of the Dallas Mavericks 77-74.
The Bucks have been riding high on the performance of small forward Khris Middleton, who has 24 points and four assists. Dallas hasn’t had any offensive standouts so far with all players held to 12 points or fewer.
The Mavericks haven’t lost 82% of the games in which they were down heading into the final period this season, so a victory here would be refreshing.
Milwaukee @ Dallas
Current Records: Milwaukee 20-13; Dallas 15-15
What to Know
The Milwaukee Bucks might have tired legs after a matchup yesterday as they head on the road against the Dallas Mavericks at 8:30 p.m. ET Dec. 23 at American Airlines Center. The contest is expected to be a close one, with Milwaukee going off at just a 3-point favorite.
The Bucks made easy work of the Houston Rockets on Wednesday and carried off a 126-106 victory. The game was all but wrapped up at the end of the third, by which point Milwaukee had established a 97-76 advantage. Their point guard Jrue Holiday looked sharp as he posted a double-double on 24 points and ten dimes.
Meanwhile, the stars were brightly shining for Dallas in a 114-102 win over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Tuesday. Point guard Jalen Brunson was the offensive standout of the contest for Dallas, picking up 28 points and six assists.
Their wins bumped Milwaukee to 20-13 and the Mavericks to 15-15. Watch the game and check back on CBS Sports to find out who keeps up the positive energy and who hits a stumbling block.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Where: American Airlines Center — Dallas, Texas
- TV: NBATV
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $73.99
The Bucks are a 3-point favorite against the Mavericks, according to the latest NBA odds.
Bettors have moved against the Bucks slightly, as the game opened with the Bucks as a 5-point favorite.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Dallas have won seven out of their last 12 games against Milwaukee.
- Apr 08, 2021 – Dallas 116 vs. Milwaukee 101
- Jan 15, 2021 – Milwaukee 112 vs. Dallas 109
- Aug 08, 2020 – Dallas 136 vs. Milwaukee 132
- Dec 16, 2019 – Dallas 120 vs. Milwaukee 116
- Feb 08, 2019 – Milwaukee 122 vs. Dallas 107
- Jan 21, 2019 – Milwaukee 116 vs. Dallas 106
- Dec 08, 2017 – Milwaukee 109 vs. Dallas 102
- Nov 18, 2017 – Dallas 111 vs. Milwaukee 79
- Apr 02, 2017 – Dallas 109 vs. Milwaukee 105
- Nov 06, 2016 – Dallas 86 vs. Milwaukee 75
- Jan 08, 2016 – Milwaukee 96 vs. Dallas 95
- Dec 28, 2015 – Dallas 103 vs. Milwaukee 93
Injury Report for Dallas
- Kristaps Porzingis: Game-Time Decision (Toe)
- Willie Cauley-Stein: Out (Personal)
- Reggie Bullock: Out (Covid-19)
- Maxi Kleber: Out (Covid-19)
- Josh Green: Out (Covid-19)
- JaQuori McLaughlin: Out (Covid-19)
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: Out (Covid-19)
- Luka Doncic: Out (Covid-19)
- Trey Burke: Out (Covid-19)
- Eugene Omoruyi: Out (Foot)
Injury Report for Milwaukee
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: Out (Covid-19)
- Bobby Portis: Out (Covid-19)
- Donte DiVincenzo: Out (Covid-19)
- Sandro Mamukelashvili: Out (Illness)
- Brook Lopez: Out (Back)