Published: Mar. 25, 2022 at 1:02 PM CDT|Updated: 26 minutes ago
WACO, Texas (KWTX) – A visiting dinosaur of the Jurassic Quest caught on fire outside the Waco Convention Center Friday.
Waco Fire Department arrived at the scene in the 100 block of Washington Ave.
A welder was working too close outside causing the fire, according to the fire department.
A dinosaur head fire was put out by firefighters by the afternoon. No firefighter was attacked.
No other information is available at this time.
Copyright 2022 KWTX. All rights reserved.